@_pou: #MadMoonRiot #MadMoonManhattan #MadMoonSURPRISEMIAWECAMETPNEWYORK #GunsNHoses
Rachel awards Klaine a perfect 10
happy birthday Darren
times Chris Colfer looked absolutely amazing (1/4)
3.05 Klaine* Hand Porn - As Kurt and Blaine talk about sex.
*and by Klaine I mean Kurt and Blaine, not always Kurt and Blaine
mandatory blaine’s bedroom post
(things to be found in blaine’s room)
- a tv by his bed (x)
- red coat-rack (x)
- many, many pictures of kurt: on his nightstands, desk, and shelves - for ex.: (x)
- many pictures (speculated to be of warblers and new directions) (x)
- many pictures of horses/polo (x) (x)
- many pictures/mentions of fencing, including a picture on his wall (x) (x)
- many books (x)
- the bookshelf closest to the door includes mostly textbooks and SAT preparation book (x)
- many trophies for music, polo, fencing, and what looks like lacrosse and tennis (x) (x)
- tissues on his nightstand (x)
- old car models on his dresser (x)
- a map hung on the wall (x)
- phrenology head on his dresser (x)
- old/new camera models on top of the selves (x)
- gel and axe on his dresser (x)
- binoculars on his nightstand (x)
- he has a mac computer (on his desk) (x)
- a tiny robot toy on his dresser (x)
Blaine Warbler Anderson,
I have never loved another.
Except for last year when I was in love with my stepbrother.
I admire you almost as much as I admire the late Alexander McQueen
You’re exquisite when you sing.
How I’ve missed our impromptu performances
In the Dalton academy halls, the rooms, the bleachers.
Where the hell were all the teachers.
We’ve seen everything eye to eye,
All the pain, all the hurt
At least we did until my last growth spurt
We’ve shared so many intimate moments
Memories that shine in glitter
Just the two of us,
Facebook, Myspace,Tumbr, and Twitter.
Since we’ve met it’s been absolute heaven:
For your Emmy consideration 2011.
But through all the glory, the scary, and the hype,
I swear to god I’m going to punch the next person who calls me a stereotype.
I’m so thankful to have found a partner as talented as me
And forever we shall be, unless the writers change things in season three.
- Glee Live Klaine Skit, Dublin, Final Show
(I thought we were missing some things after I heard the full poem.)
And Chris Colfer’s comment on the Klaine skits: